Workshops / Speaking
NEXT WORKSHOP JULY 16 11am to noon CST
"From the Stage to the Screen: Tips for Speaking on Zoom": Int'l Speaker Network.
FREE July 16 virtual at 11 a.m. to noon CENTRAL time
RSVP through MeetUp. HERE
Speaking at Your Event
Mary is a noted speaker in Long Island focusing on the importance of video to your marketing efforts, business networking, and on women starting businesses. As a key note speaker at your next event, Mary will provide invaluable information and encouragement to your conference attendees.
Some topics include:
- Where Do StartUps Start? with downloadable "Ten Mistakes StartUps Make"
- Twenty minutes to the perfect elevator speech with download
- Results driven social media marketing
- Demystifying Online Video Marketing
- What You Need to Know About Social Media - Tips & Tricks
- Making the connection: in person or on camera presentation skills
- Film Making Tips and Tricks
- Finding your compelling story
- Effective Business Networking
Here's a sample of the "Demystifying Online Video" seminar
Demystifying Online Video
Mary Scott gives specific information about how video works onliine